© 2016 Greg Varhaug All Rights Reserved
Learn to play the music you love
• Visual, play-
• No note reading required
• No demands, no guilt-
• Play in real time with real music
• Styles: Classic Rock, Blues, Texas Country, Smooth Jazz, Reggae, World Beat
• Just a few minutes practice per week
• Use my guided practice videos -
You can play along with the music you love. Your ability to play with real music is the true measure of your ability as a player.
I’ve been a professional musician and teacher for more than 20 years. I’ve played
two thousand live gigs, and I’ve taught thousands of lessons in my career.
My goal is for my students to be capable, confident, and musically ‘street-
My methods are different from most other teachers. I use a shape-
My approach is conditioning-
Valuable practice tools
available nowhere else
My students never say, “I don’t know what to practice.” With hundreds of guided practice routines on chords, scales, picking … you’re never stuck in a rut.
My schedule is flexible, but spaces are limited. (If my schedule is full, I can set
you up with online teachers I know personally and have worked with for years.)
• I can help you reach your musical goals.
• I tailor my approach to match the learning style of each student.
• You wont be bombarded with information that
seems to have no purpose. I don’t push “Learning For Learning’s Sake.”
• Take lessons only as many lessons as you want. There’s never an obligation to take another lesson. I wont contact you unless you specifically ask me to. You can book lessons up to four months in advance.
You can book your lesson right now.
Regarding styles: If you want learn metal, shred, thrash, etc, there are probably better teachers out there than me. Nothing against metal. There are many detailed lessons on all of the top metal guitar tracks online, and many online teachers who specialize in metal.s